Google+ bakers and astronauts: My Favorite Places, Part One...

13 April 2009

My Favorite Places, Part One...

Well, I am officially on spring break, and my in-laws are here. It is not looking likely that I'll be writing much in the next two weeks, even though I would love to...so how about some other things to read? Here is the first part of some of my favorite places to go daily.

Urban Preschool...This inspired me to start writing about early childhood education. It is a fabulous place to be inspired by ideas and design for young children.

Camp Creek Blog...Lori is a wonderful resource on all things project based. Another great inspiration!

Leaves & Branches, Trunk & Roots is something that I have been reading non-stop. It really feels like you are right there in the classroom with the children working on some amazing projects.

Read up, have fun!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I hope you have a great break. I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I thoroughly enjoy reading all you do and create. I hope you don't mind but I bestowed the I Love Your Blog Award because I think you do such a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw - thank you so much, allie! :^D)

    have a great break - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Trish!

    And Lori, the pleasure is mine! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. grr. you still get a spring break. how lucky are you? enjoy it! hope the weather is all spring-y and crisp there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...