Google+ bakers and astronauts: My Favorite Places, Part Two...

22 April 2009

My Favorite Places, Part Two...

Well it has been quite the week of traveling. I will be dropping my film off when our visitors leave and I'm looking forward to sharing some of the inspiration I have found around France and Belgium when it all comes back!

I hope you have been reading these...they really are wonderful. And to fill in a little more of my absence, I thought I'd mention a few more great places to go.

The Living Classroom is about a multi-age classroom in Seattle. The work the children do is inspiring.

Book By Its Cover is a great collection of books and sketchbooks. Some are for children, but all can be appreciated by adults as well.

And Playful Learning is a wonderful resource - the posts often include great links to other wonderful things, too. I believe that is where my addiction to little games over here came from.

Happy week-end...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...