Google+ bakers and astronauts: Oops.

29 December 2008

Oops.

the first snow, in december


I seem to be taking much more time off from this than I anticipated. But we have friends from the states in town, and are have had an amazing time wandering around Brussels and Amsterdam for the past few days. Tomorrow we head to Paris to ring in the new year.

When I get my film developed, I should share here, even though it is not quite on the topic of early childhood education. It might also be an idea to publicly share my new years' teaching resolutions in a few days as well! Perhaps you have some of your own.

I hope you are enjoying your holidays!

À bientôt!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy paris!!!!! please post lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...