Google+ bakers and astronauts: Weekend Links

30 December 2011

Weekend Links

There have been what seems like dozens of repins from @pediastaff on pinterest.  There are hundreds of pins on their boards - definitely worth looking through!  And while you're there, you can follow me on pinterest, too.

There is a new edition of Early Childhood Research and Practice out; I'm looking forward to that reading this weekend.

We are starting jobs in the classroom in January, and I have been thinking about this article from Teaching Young Children about a "Problem Solver" job.  We would have to work together and discuss the role before implementing it, but I see the potential for some children.

I got to visit family on the east coast for the holidays, and my three-year-old niece has become a book lover.  I got to hear her "reading" The Night Before Christmas; we read Pete the Cat together and then watched the video; and I gave her and her sister two of my favorites: Lost and Found and Hattie and the Fox.

Lastly, I have a few ideas up my sleeve for the new year, and I hope to be posting regularly.  I do, however, plan to put most of my energy towards this final semester of my Master's program.  I hope you'll continue to visit and share your thoughts in 2012!  Happy New Year!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...