Google+ bakers and astronauts: A New Phase for Bambini Creativi

28 September 2011

A New Phase for Bambini Creativi

18 months ago, I wrote a post about Bambini Creativi, a project in Kansas City.  I've followed Brianne's work as she travelled around the city with her exhibit, I saw her on America's Next Great Restaurant, and now I get to share these photos of the beautiful new space she has in Kansas City.






Brianne had lots of photos to share, but I only grabbed a few that I think are real conversation pieces.  The spaces are well planned, and I can't wait to see what they look like after the children have been in them, also!  I can't help but think about the schools I saw in Reggio Emilia, especially the International Centre Loris Malaguzzi, when I see this space.

Congratulations and good luck to Brianne and her teachers!

More Photos : Smugmug
More information : Website
More Social : Facebook

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a beautiful and inspiring space....it makes me want to live in Kansas City just to work at the school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This space is incredible!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...