Google+ bakers and astronauts: PechaKucha

22 August 2010

PechaKucha

I am very excited to be part of PechaKucha Brussels Volume 14, taking place in conjunction with Design September.  I'll be presenting images and words about young children and their relationship with design and their natural, uninhibited desire and ability to create.

I know very few readers are in Belgium, let alone Brussels, but I hope that some of you will be able to come out and listen.  I'll post more information about the other presenters as it becomes available.

You can see a little more information about the event (and past PechaKucha Brussels events) on the website.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Allie! Sounds like a fantastic gathering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope we are able to see your presentation online -- would love to be in there in person. Go Allie Go! I just finished a three hour presentation and it was hard to keep it from becoming 3+ hours - it has got to be challenging to put together just 20 images with just 20 seconds each.

    really really hope you are able to share it with those of us who can't be there -- Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...