Google+ bakers and astronauts: a bit of inspiration

11 June 2010

a bit of inspiration

As I try to balance end of the school year tasks with summer coursework and some special projects, I thought I'd give you a little collection of links I've enjoyed recently.

The summer issue of small magazine has been released.

The continuing commentary on urban outdoor preschool from Teacher Tom.

Exploring architecture, engineering, and physics using Legos at summer camp.

I'm looking forward to going to the open house at ABC this Sunday.

There is a farm on a roof in Brooklyn -  a very big farm.

I'd like to look through this book, The Language of School Design (via DesignShare)


(computer art by Jo, age 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...