Google+ bakers and astronauts

21 April 2010

Just a little absence apology - I am in the states for an extra week, thanks to the volcanic ash. Writing anything but my final paper for grad school just isn't working right now.

I'm away from my students for a week, and it is strange for me to think about school happening without me there! I'm really looking forward to next week. If all goes well, we'll be in Brussels on Saturday morning.

And if there is something that I can send you to think about, it would be this: NAEYC’s National Institute for Early Childhood Professional Development is in Phoenix from June 6th to 9th.  I'll admit that I looked up flight prices from Brussels, and they weren't too bad...very tempting!  I'm not sure I want to cross the ocean again for a while, though!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Allie,

    I have been following your blog and would love to contact you, however, I can't seem to find your email. I teach a course about design and the senses (to college students) and actually find many of your resources helpful (I love the 'collage' book you mentioned). You can check out my site at stircenter.com. I'd love to ask you a couple of questions via email...send me your email if you can, stephgrey@mac.com. Good luck with getting back to Europe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...