Google+ bakers and astronauts: Alderwood House School

30 November 2009

Alderwood House School





I had a wonderful visit with Pamela and her staff in mid-July. I just got my film developed, so I'm having a nice time remembering my summer, including my visit to this lovely school.

I always love reading about the children's learning and explorations at Alderwood House School on the blog, leaves & branches, trunk & roots, which the teachers post on. I think its a wonderful way to share documentation and information with families and teachers around the world.

It made my summer when I got to meet snuggle puppy.

1 comment:

  1. Allie,
    I didn't realize you had met with Pamela and visited our school. She is always sending me posts from your blog - I love hearing about what you are up to and all the resources you provide. Next time you are on the west coast, we will all have to go for dinner...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...