Google+ bakers and astronauts: The Case for Natural Happiness

01 May 2009

The Case for Natural Happiness

I loved this article and I love this picture. I definitely have summer on the brain.


We encourage children to go outside, but do we spend enough time outside? Over my spring break travels, we walked all over cities and small towns rather than getting in the car. Being outdoors is a natural part of my day because I don't have a car. But I'm not getting as much "nature" as I'd like.

If you live in a city, where do you get your "nature" and how often? How do you share nature with your students? If you live in the country, how much time do you spend outdoors?

1 comment:

  1. We love to search for pebbles on the beach, take after dinner walks and play in parks...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...