Google+ bakers and astronauts: 11 Months

27 March 2015

11 Months

A big hello to anyone who came here after seeing me at NAEA!  I always love meeting other teachers who are passionate about early childhood, process-focused play, materials, and documentation.

Carpet at the NOLA Convention Center rivals airport carpeting.

I mentioned in the presentation that this blog has been highly neglected for 6 months; I was horrified to log on and see that I have not posted in 11 months.  I truly plan to be in this space more often.

In the meantime, here are a few things that have caught my eye lately.



Finland throws out subjects in favor of teaching by topic, or "phenomenon" teaching.



LibraryBox changes the way we can share files in places without internet access.



A new-to-me blog of teacher Pam Oken-Wright, The Voices of Children.



The Play Orbit Exhibition, installed in the London Institute of Contemporary Art in 1970, aimed "to bridge a gap between children's toys and works of art".






Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...