Google+ bakers and astronauts: Weekend Links

16 March 2012

Weekend Links

This Friday, I'm sharing some things I've seen that I would love to do in the classroom.  These are some of those little things that really make you stop and think about how to facilitate children's learning about visual expression.


I love love love this idea, which I saw here and was inspired by this original post.



I'm thinking of it as another medium: children can choose what goes on to a scanner surface and use those images to create.  I love how it can make natural items last.  The possibilities seem endless!


I have not used wire in the classroom: I have been an awe-struck observer as other people have introduced wire in the classroom, but I have never taken the leap.  I love the images from Crayons, Wands, and Building Blocks showing children engaged in sketching wire creations:





Happy Weekend!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...