Google+ bakers and astronauts: Transitioning

24 August 2011

Transitioning

I am transitioning into a new position in my work - in reality, it is a position I have had before, but I am definitely rediscovering it.

I am working in a place that meshes day care and preschool - children from six months to five years are served in three classrooms.  Staff work across rooms, getting to know all of the children.  I'll have the pleasure of working with the preschoolers, and I am looking forward to a new kind of setting.

The job will bring its challenges, as any job does, and it is really important to approach those as learning experiences.  Reflection will continue to be important this year, as I find myself in new surroundings with different ideas and spaces and people.  I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...