Google+ bakers and astronauts: inspirations and ideas

28 March 2011

inspirations and ideas

In my silence here, I still needed a place to collect the wonderful things that the internet brings around.  It amazes me how I can wake up on a Saturday morning and before my first cup of coffee is finished, I've looked at inspiring spaces in Melbourne and watched videos about service design in Montreal.  It is impossible to take a break from finding things.

I invite you to come over to that space and take a look at what I've been looking at for three months.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cool way of sharing. I just spent the last 40 minutes going through what you have been looking... Very neat.. keep adding.
    I loved the bookshelf being organized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It has become an important collection for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...