Google+ bakers and astronauts

26 November 2010



 




Boy, am I busy.  But I still get up each morning and spend the day with 16 amazing children.  And Fridays are forest days - we spend the morning out in the trees and the mud.  Sometimes I look back at photographs from August or May or June, and I think that those are my favorite times to be in the forest.  But really, its the winter.  Its cold, we can see our breath, there are no pesky leaves between us and the fantastic train viewing spot.  On lucky days, it snows, and we stay out for as long as we can until our toes are almost frozen, then we go inside and watch a book on one more story and drink chamomile tea.  Yes, I think winter might be the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...