Google+ bakers and astronauts: Getting Ready

03 August 2010

Getting Ready

I think that there is a post from last year with the very same title.

I'm thrilled to be standing in my classroom right now, even though I do not have to be here for another two weeks.  At the beginning of a summer holiday, I feel like I could be on holiday forever - but as the weeks go by, I start itching to get back to the classroom.

So as I stand here with access to last year's photos, looking over a classroom that is once again a blank slate, ready for a group of children and a classroom community.  Five of my students from last year continue on with me this year as they turn four, and we welcome new three- and four-year-olds. 


I'll be taking one last little vacation, to Sweden, before returning to the classroom on August 16th for a week of professional development (on guided inquiry) before welcoming the children.  I can't wait.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...