Google+ bakers and astronauts: Smart Girls at the Party

20 July 2010

Smart Girls at the Party

On this beautiful sumer day in Paris, I have accidentally sat at the kitchen table on the internet for the last two hours instead of going outside.  But I found a fantastic website.project to share: Smart Girls at the Party.

It is a project created by Amy Poehler, Meredith Walker, and Amy Miles.  They have created an online space for girls to learn about what other girls are doing, what their interests are, and have fun.  It is social networking, but it is all based around a show that the creators put together, interviewing smart girls who have all different strengths and passions.  As they say, "extrodinary girls who are changing the world by being themselves." And its super funny.

I know I'm not an eleven-year-old, but I think its great.




I'll go outside now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...