Google+ bakers and astronauts: A Video from Bambini Creativi

06 May 2010

A Video from Bambini Creativi

I'm so glad to share a video that Brianne from Bambini Creativi sent over a few weeks ago.




I love the girls repeating that action of putting the circle over each other.  The projector plays second fiddle here - its presence really gives the space an ambiance, but this reminds me of the many times that my students will be interacting with each other in front of the projector and get so engrossed with their interaction that they ignore those beautiful shadows for a few minutes.  I used to be puzzled by it - but sometimesthe actions of playmate are much more mesmorizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...