Google+ bakers and astronauts: seattle times / cedarsong

30 May 2010

seattle times / cedarsong

I was wondering about outdoor preschools that use the ocean the other day, and in my poking around online this evening, I found this wonderful video from Cedarsong Nature School, which Pamela had mentioned might use the ocean as a nature resource for the children.  This is a really nice little piece about the children's activities in this outdoor school in Washington.



Go learn about Cedarsong on their website.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this Allie - I'm off to watch it now. I'm also interested in outdoor preschools - we try to use our bush environment every day in some way, even if just for half an hour so it is fascinating to see how preschools devote whole days in the great outdoors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...