Google+ bakers and astronauts: New Friends

28 February 2010

New Friends

It is a cloudy, rainy, chilly day in Brussels - I won't make any judgements about this weather, though, because I'm trying to live by that mantra, "There is no such thing as bad weather, just inappropriate clothing".  You can decide how you feel about cloudy, rainy, chilly days.

I'm glad that I put on my coat and went out in this weather, because I got to meet Lauren, and American teacher living and working in Lebanon.  She also writes the blog Voices, which is about her Reggio-Inspired classroom in Beiruit.  It's really wonderful to meet people face to face, have a warm drink and a croissant, and talk about Early Childhood Education and internet addictions.

So, I think I'd like to meet all of you - we may span the globe, but I'm sure there are times when people are in the same place. 

3 comments:

Thanks so much for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...