Google+ bakers and astronauts: the tactile workshops

10 December 2009

the tactile workshops








I am grateful for like-minded people. I was given this little book by our incredible school librarian, and I devoured it in one short tram ride. It is packed with photos of children interacting with planned sensory experiences, with very little text. What is said, though, truly makes you stop.

Je suis reconnaissant pour les gens aux vues similaires. Notre bibliothécaire extraordinaire m'a donné ce livre, et je l'ai lu dans le tram en vingt minutes. Il y a beaucoup de photos des enfants font des projets sensorielle, et un petit peu de texte. Mais, ces mots vous font penser.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I loved the pictures in the book. Not sure what your text said at the bottom, but I think that providing planned sensory activities for children gives them that added boost across the learning board. Speaking of which, I think it is time to change the senory table :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...