Google+ bakers and astronauts: LMNOP

06 July 2009

LMNOP


I saw LMNOP mentioned at urban preschool ages ago, and then it popped up again at Playful Learning as part of their alphabet inspiration.

It is an online magazine, and like another one of my favorite online magazines, small, it has lovely photos and great contributors and great ideas for kids. It's another nice little source of inspiration from good people.

It is like a magazine in the sense that there are things to buy and a price tag is mentioned, but I find the artisans that they feature to be so great - they feature etsy sellers and small boutiques. And that's better than Toys R Us, right?

Happy browsing!

3 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing that..i subscribed today!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for sharing that I love it!! I subscribed today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these!

    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...