Google+ bakers and astronauts: keyboard magic

05 June 2009

keyboard magic


First, I couldn't find a keyboard. Then, I couldn't find heaphones. Then the headphone jack didn't fit into the hole thingy. Then the adapter didn't fit onto the headphone jack. Then I had no batteries.

But on Thursday, it all came together! Another teacher's keyboard, my headphones and adapter from home, and some batteries fresh out of the overnight charger. It was a beautiful day to just watch.

This one stayed for a long time, playing with her fingers, elbows, and chin, and experimenting with different note combinations and rhythms...



And this one swayed and nodded her head to her own beat.



I may spend the weekend on Belgian ebay searching for the perfect classroom keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...